Furnished: yes or at least mostly

Kitchen: european

Type: house with some outside space, not townhouse

Location: Probably East or North Pattaya but will look at other places

Telephone: the ability to have a line is required

Budget: from zero :D to 30k per month considered

If you have anything, please drop me an email to pattaya.house@gmail.com

Thanks

There're several/many empty houses in the villages in East Pattaya, thai owners build 3-4-5 as an investment and if they get the price they ask they prefer not to rent out.

30 k for a house is normal, you even get a maid's room upstairs. If you want you own swimmingpool 40 is normal. Some of the houses have been empty since built more than 1 year ago so maybe you can get a lower price.

Go around and look, speak with the guards (even if they're more than stupid) so you can drive around in the villages and find houses you want and try to contact the owners. May also be a good idea of let your GF negotiate the price, farang prices are higher with thai owners.

I have got a 3 bedroom house available with private pool, undercover parking, 2 bathrooms, Fantastic European kitchen, washer, dryer, 2 phone lines incl ADSL, 37" LCD TV, Cable & Satelitte TV installed and its fully furnished and includes pool and garden maintenance. Totally secure village - never had a burglery since we opened.

However its above your budget - but I would let it go out at 40k month on a one year contract.

I can guarantee you wont get anything as good at this price - however you might consider it a bit too far out at Maprachan and you would need a vehicle out that far.

PM me if you want to have a look at it - house is unoccupied now.

Cheers

SS

Archived