Bee Jay does Hongers and gets more of Joy

BJ_Blackowitz

Bee Jay does Hongers and gets more of Joy

Weather was terrible iN HKG, 12-14 degeers celcius, coming from Hot LOS with 36 I quickly bought a warm jacket to face the late evening and next day.

As we had a night to spare in cold HongKong I knew that the â??walk in housesâ? are the way in Honkgong.

I quicky checked a site and made my Move KeiKei was her name, a loveley one from Mainland chine with nice ass, about 1M60 long and good other featzres and service list.

I found the place, some red lit aparment where a few doors were busy but hers was vacant. She opened the door and DID look like the pictures we agreed to the price and I was let in, A quick shower first in a combined toilet shower, she followed after I finshed showering and I could have a look at her good looking body.

A soft skin, as soft as Joys but a lot lighter, maybe even as light as my skin ( the parts that are not sun browned that is) She did some good service but BBBJ was not on the list , DARN.. well then lets take her in several ways I thaught which I did and we rode all of the bed in several positions before I decided to take hard from behind and ejected just before to spray over her back. Just for not making BBBJ even if it was on her website. She did not complain but thatnked me for a good round and offered me a smoke. I also enjoyed the round that cost 450 HK$ (2Kbht) and smoked the cigarette with her and talked a little, chit chat. I would take her again if in HKG but would prefere Joy over her anytime. Just for Joys body feature which are just perfect.

Went to my â??hotelâ? again , the room without window for US$60 !!!. Luckely only one night and then back to HuaHin.

Next day we had some time to spare and I decided for a massage, Prices are NOT comparable to the LOS, but WTF I had some HK$ left and must say the massage was good, the HJ was good to but not cheap ï� 100HK$ for a HJ is about 500Bht

I can get that for 200bt after a 2 Hrs massage anywhere in HH..

Still relieved we flew back to BKK and toke th taxi straight to HH without visiting the hotel we already booked and payed for. We needed GOLF and not more stress to get HKG of our minds.

That Tuesdayafternoon I went back to the bar and was instantly greeted by Joy, she told me â??I worried, you not call me and I can not reach youâ? I told her my credit expired (true) and had no chance of topping up yet I even changed Sim cards to my spare one that had more credit but needed topping up first.

She then kissed me and said, lets go hotelâ?¦ I followed suit and we had a good round of sex, showered and got dressed for the night. Pool, dance, drinks and sex followed.

The rest of the trip was boring to read: sex in te morning, Golf, Sex in the afternoon, food, Pool, dance , karaoke, and sex at night 3 -4 hrs of sleep, EVERY day until Saturday. Thet day I flew back . Played my rounds that day (the only bad round of the trip, high 80 round), came back and Joy was waiting. We hit the shower together and had a long good session with a lot of oral in before I blw my load in her ( fuck the thing burst again). She hold me long and said she would miss me , I will miss her (body) too, she never had someone that was so kind to her and could hold up that good she said. Please come back soonâ?¦

I know I can only make these trips once per year thoughâ?¦.

Being my age I was again surprised that with THAT little sleep I could hand on. By LBFM ad the chance to sleep every day until 11-13 where I was playing (GOOD) golf. I manged to keep up but have to pay my toll this week. I sleep 12 hrs a day and blaim this on Jetlag (towards the missus). I managed three rounds of good sex per Day and loads of Body abuses towards myself.

I LOVE IT

GOOD to be alive

End of 2007 Spring report..

In short

BKK four nights: four Ladies, several eventsâ?¦

HKG, two days, one night, two â??eventsâ?Â

HH: 18 Nights: 2 different Ladies

About 15 Condoms burst. This shit never happened to me before.

In Love again? YES. With the scene.

Positive: the bitch that anoyed me DID get the message now.

Negative: prices are also rising in HH, but so is the quality of the girls..

Archived