Bird Thoncha's Latest Concert

Torneyboy

It was a great show. I'd never seen him before and didn't realize he was such a great artist. He's really a superstar in every sense of the word.

I didn't know there would be a DVD, of the concert, out right away. I haven't seen it in Pattaya or BKK. For sure I'll buy it.

Next time, I'll buy tickets for all 3 nights. Probably 1 5000 VIP and 2 3000.

I've always been a big fan of his but never knew he was such a dynamite performer. I did think he would be, though, from his music and videos.

I'd bet he would do well in Vegas. Kat English was very cool. I didn't know who Nantinda was. Liked her too.

He's has 3 CD's and 3 VCD's, out now, so maybe they'll try to let them sell a while before releasing the live concert.

I'm looking forward to the concert DVD, to add to my collection and his next live show.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been watching/listening to Thai music on Youtube for the last couple of days. I'm now hooked on Jintara and hope I can get to see her in BKK some time. Also like some of Lydia's music. As for Bird, he does have some really good songs, but too many slushy crooning tunes that are too popular over there.

And I wouldn't mind a 3some these 2 next time too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zau_jVfeCo8

I've been watching/listening to Thai music on Youtube for the last couple of days. I'm now hooked on Jintara and hope I can get to see her in BKK some time. Also like some of Lydia's music. As for Bird, he does have some really good songs, but too many slushy crooning tunes that are too popular over there.

And I wouldn't mind a 3some these 2 next time too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zau_jVfeCo8

Oh yes my Jintara ....just great :thumbup:

I thought she was boring at first.. I remember seeing her cd advertised and all the songs were the same.. But I find I really like her now (now that I can tell the songs apart more).. Shame I can't remember the names of the songs, just what the Youtube clip looked like..

Archived