Child seat

AF16

I have a back side first seat at home and they are a pain in the ass to fasten quickly. If I have to buy a front side first seat just for this trip I might just as well buy it in Thailand.

At home I will not use it anyway as the backs side first have five times less injuries in case of a crash.

No it's because back first seats keeps the forward movment more equally distributed and keep the neck more protected.

(that the airbag is deactivated is a given).

In a crash in a front first seat, the head will be whipped forward, the belts will hold the body back with much less area.

It's definitely the nest best thing, or third behind letting the car stand and a back first seat :)

Sadly from what I see the back fist seats I have seen takes forever to secure, with straps down to the floor etc.

• 3 weeks later...
Good idea.

Am based in Samui and need them for my own kids, sorry, can't help.

Good luck though and happy and safe travels with loads of fun!

We are actually going to stay in Samui for a few days, any suggestions about what do do and where to stay. Don't want to spend to much on housing, are more interested in what to do while there.

Hi AF16,

With a two eyar old you should be able to enjoy yourself on Samui. A pool at the resort may work fine and there are a couple of ncie beaches around.

Feel free to PM me and I can help you out finding acco in your price range and the right location.

Archived