Serviced Apartment in Silom/Sathorn?

JannikOJ

In Ratchadaphisek/Lad Prao district there's Watana Mansion where you can get a double room for half of your budget including water and electricity. The money saved you can use in the building beside - Poseidon. I've stayed there years ago and don't know if it's guestfriendly, but I guess so.

Dull area except the MPs, long transports to action so staying alone there isn't the best choice. There are similar hotels closer to action but it's so many years I stayed in those that I don't even remember the names.

As both places are mentionned here some extra output might be welcome. Sommerset and Ascott belong to the same hotel chain, Sommerset beeing in the lower range. Checked in the Sommerset in Langsuan once but left after a couple of mns. Some shithole it was... Would recommend strongly The Ascott Sathorn but only if you get the right rooms as they tend to rent small closets and large suites for the same price. Way over OP's budget tough...

As soon i recover my files from my hard drive i can post some pictures! Ascott Sathorn is really great but the location is quite annoying except you are a Patponger!

When I am forced to stay in bangers I stopped wasting much money on hotels, last couple of times I have been there I stayed at Asia Lodge and booked the biggest Suite for 2100 baht! Nothing special but 2 huge rooms, decent AC and a comfy bed and wifi access! 3 Minutes away from Nana. Works fine for me though. All I want is a clean room and space, Royal Asia Lodge is a good value for the money. Before [color:blue]I stayed at Marriott, Ascott Sathorn, Shangri La and President Solitaire[/color]. All great hotels all expensive like hell. After all I am there t shag and sleep and I am over the times where I am trying to impress a girl that grew up in a mud shack! I rather spend the money I safe on a higher class Air Fare :)

Archived