Chavalla ?

Hello boardmembers

I hvae a question about chavalla.

I have been there three times before and always have good service there, normally the procedure is like that, you chose a lady and in the room she ask for how long time and call down the reception , and tell them what you decided. then it is a bath and bj if you will pay here the 500 bath, she ask for.

anf then you pay 300 bath for one hour and 600 for two, when you leave the place.

Last time i was there they ask 1200 up front .

Does anybody know what that includes ??

Tks in advance

Peterdk

They may have been trying to rip you off. But I think they also have some VIP rooms that cost more. Chavalla, is a no sex massage parlor but you can get a good blow job and a hot bath. The girls are pretty seasoned but some can really suck dick very well. There are two locations. One on Sukhumvit soi 34. And one near Chowpraya II massage parlor. I have been to both and like the Sukhumvit one a little better. They are both old and run down. Most of the customers are mid-income married Thai men who feel getting a BJ is not really cheating on their wives. The hot bath and massage is a nice Sunday afternoon relaxer, with a good suck thrown in not bad for 800-900 baht. To bad they don't fix them up a little and make them a little nicer.

MCJIMMYS

The Chavalla on Suk 34 was a bargain 5 years ago.

1 hour bath and massage / 200 baht. 2 hours for 400 baht.

Then they raised it to 300 baht per hour, and recently I've heard that it is now mandatory for two hours (600 baht).

So they are pricing themselves out of the low cost business, and into the no business section. No upgrades, no renovation and it seems that the girls are getting older.

Actually a good job for the girls (if giving BJ - mostly with condoms - is to your liking I guess). They get 9 days off per month, which is unheard of in most nighttime places.

Some of the girls (in the past) were "Superstars" and had their own private rooms that the

Archived