Grand Park View Asok/TOT

JannikOJ

Hi all,

Ive been planing to move to Bangkok for quite some time now and i know i have asked a similar question about a year ago.

But finally everything has worked out and i will be living in Bangkok come June. I have contact with an agency (www.kkbkk.com) who will help me find an apartment.

They mailed me a couple of links to apartments they suggest i have at look at when i arrive.

Among others this one at the Grand Park View Asok which i think looks nice.

http://www.kkbkk.com/?do=show&what=1173372802

Now heres the thing. It is absolutly essential that i have fast reliable internet available the second i move in and this place seems to be able to provide that. But its TOT or Buddy only.

The question is. How crap exactly are TOT? Would it be better for me if i find a place where True is available?

Like i said, no fast internet no money. No money no more living in Thailand. And thats bad! :thumbdown:

Thanks!

OJ

I stayed at grand park view for 6 months it's new decent decor with a good pool and small gym and assuming your appartment faces down sukhumvit a great view. I had buddy broadband it's pretty reliable and quite quick if it's just for surfing and any problems were quickly sorted out with a call. But this is thailand and download times are about 3-4 times slower than i got in the west and is you have to be continually connected for whatever reason well.....

Anyway after the 6 month contract finished I was happy to move away from grand park view, new buildings and buildings on asok are very expensive per M2, this one is 26k for 45sqm!, and living right on asok with the constant level of traffic there really was very tiresome even by bangkok standards. much better deals elsewhere, JMHO.

Archived