Village of Large Breasted Thai Women

Gadfly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah blah blah

The women in Bandung are the most beautiful in Indonesia, in Brasil there's five women for one man, in Argentina the girls of Cordoba are all stunning blondes, russian girls are all greedy bitches, turkish girls are hairy, there's only black faveladas in Rio, moldovian girls are all hoes, US women are all butt-ugly dragons, Chiang Mai is packed with Luk Krung beauties, ect, ect.

Myths are usually largely overrated

:sleeping:

Myths are usually largely overrated

Or outright fiction. But I am curious about this one. I have been told many things by Thai girls, but I have never had a large breasted Thai girl tell me her village is famous for large breasted Thai girls. Also, I am sure I have the right amphur, since the spelling she gave me in Thai matches the Thai spelling on the wiki site (what are the chances of getting that right by accident?).

She may be spinning tales, but this is a strange tale for a Thai girl to spin.

Gaddie, Gaddie, Gaddie... :shakehead

I thought we had a relationship, an understanding? :dunno:

How could you release news of such a find publicly on the board without giving me a preview and first dibs? :(

Of course, I expect further private information on this with full directions. :D

We all could only LAUGH at such tall tales, because it's we all know that it's impossible from a statistical standpoint and genetic standpoint.

Guys who believe in this kind of BS should go slower on Singha IMO.

:smirk:

I am certainly not going to say this BG's story is true simply because of what she said and the ample size of her own busom, but I don't think...

it's impossible from a statistical standpoint and genetic standpoint.
...is true. In fact, I am sure it is not.

From a statistical and genetic point of view, there are always people and places at either edge of the bell curve - both ends. This is true by definition.

Now, could there be such a place near Ayuthaya? Yes. Historically, when Thai kingdoms conquered an opposing power, they took captives from conquered lands and resettled them on Thai soil. There are largely Mon and other ethnic communities that exist continue to exist even in the vicinity of Bangkok because of this practice.

Could there be such a community that has women with larger breasts than your average Thai women. Possible. Substantially larger. Still possible, particularly if there was inbreeding because ethnic insularity.

Does this place really exist. No clue. Does the possibility that such a place exists make Thailand more interesting. Absolutely.

"BG's story"

Good, good... more information... (of the positive 'this woman is loose and available' variety) :thumbup:

I don't expect all current information on where you met this girl to be made public, Gadfly. However - given our online friendship - I do expect it to be released to me privately before my next trip (within a couple of months, or sooner, depending on the tit-size verification :) )

Actually, I'd be surprised if I didn't already know her. Surely my sense of tits can detect any large movements in 'the force' :D

I'm paying less and less attention to what girls say these days but Ayuthaya sounds strange. (My favourite province for tits has always been Surin :thumbup: )

Archived