Cambodia Sea side Get a ways

Kauai Jim

Based on Info. submitted by a few helpful members,

we enjoyed a most memorable week at Railey Beach.

Truly one of the most remarkable and romantic

places on Earth. Could not have been more

perfect!

We are now planning a trip to Angkor Wat. After

a few days, we would like to find nice Island or

seaside get away in Cambodia. Are there any spots

in Cambodia equally as nice as those in the Krabi

Provence? Is the water clear and clean?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

sihanoukville is a real sh*thole...mediocre (at best) beaches, rude locals, guesthouses full of smelly packers and slimy sex tourists...

kampot is really really nice, though not directly on the beach...but nearby kep has bits of beach and boats to nearby islands (also, some simple dives and a couple of stylish, upmarket guesthouses/resorts)...from kampot it's an easy ride up to bokor which is the best trip in cambodia...

koh kong's nice to spend a few days...though no beaches, really...instead, rent a boat and chug around...much more fun...

really, forget about s'ville...what a crap-pit...

Dead on! Thanks for remembering and I do remember that you mentioned that your wife was from Krabi.

I

spent 3 weeks in Russia, soon after our meeting in Bangkok. No complaints, however communication could be improved. Actually this trip might be the deciding factor of where this relationship is headed. For now, we'r Best Friends and Lovers. Couldn't be better as far as I'm concerned. I have the feeling the little woman is looking for a bit more commmmmmiiitttttmmmennnnt. God I hate that word.

Have been looking at Koh Chang for a week after a few days at Angkor Wat. What do ya think?

Archived