Oiled up at the Eden

Lusty

What I would like to do is have a threesome where all three of us are covered in baby oil on a plastic sheet.My questions are this.Will the Eden club be able to fulfill this fantasy for me?Will I have to provide the sheet and oil?Do they have shower facilities at the club as things get a bit messey?Also have any of the girls have shaved pussies?

Although it's been awhile since I've been to Eden, I think I can answer your question fairly accurately.

1) Unless you are planning to literally dump bottles of oil on each other, you could probably get pretty oiled up on the bed without requiring a plastic sheet. They will just change the sheets when you finish. Those girls are up for almost anything and would probably enjoy a multiple oil job and massage. Although they have baby oil in the rooms, you might want to bring your own bottle just in case.

2) All of the rooms have showers. The girls will shower with you and scrub you down before the session and after. All part of the fun.

3) Although the crop of lovlies changes from time to time, there are usually always ones who are shaved. You can ask Marc, or the girls. Also, if you have a drink and take your time making your choice of girls you can do your own pussy inspection. The last time I was there no one was wearing panties.

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

Thanks for that info.On arrival at my hotel room I will be conducting the Mates v babyoil test.
wink.gif" border="0

You can buy an oil-based lube called Slik in London, Amsterdam and San Francisco which is 100% latex friendly. It's pricier than baby oil, of course - about £7 for a small bottle. It's excellent stuff, though. Guess it would take a whole bottle to oil a girl head to foot. Made by RoB the gay leather store. Intended for backdoor action.Only problem is washing the stuff off.

Archived