Emergency agogo,Pattaya

Lusty

I have just been checking out the emergency agogo website.It sezs that they have special emergency nights where you can eat,drink as much as you like for 4 hours plus a barfine for 999bhts.Does anyone know about this,when they have them and so on.Sounds to good to be true.Is it?

I think once a month. I was down there 3 or 4 weeks ago on a Saturday night and they had this promotion. If you are a big eater and drinker it might be a good deal but I am not. Also, they only have about 3-4 really good looking dancers so get there early or get stuck with a dog. I don't think it includes lady drinks so you could get stuck with a very large bill. I prefur to eat at one of the many good restaurents in Pattaya, a full western meal will cost you about 185 baht. Then I go to the bar beers on soi 7-8 many cute girls await. 200 baht bar fine, 1,000 baht all night service from the girl. I have had some great times and saved a lot of money. Up to you!! Pattaya is the place to be. lots of girls and few customers

MCJIMMYS

Archived