What happened to Bart's Bar, Buckskin Joe's?

That's where I lost my LOS cherry a few years back and I heard a rumour that this particular bar had closed a while ago. It was still going in March, and I always pop back in every trip for old times' sake, it never seems to change. The girls have been there for years, it's a shame to think they're all out on their ear. I just wondered if it's true, and if so where has that little gang got to, they used to be inseparable.

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: DJ1999J ]

Bart's bar is still exactly where it always was. Alex sold it off to a London cab-driver named Rory, and his Thai gf Moon (who used to work at Rooster Bar). Given slow season and its location, things are going pretty slow. Rory just rearranged the interior to make room for a new pool table that will be arriving in early September.

Not much in the way of cuties hanging around Bart's, but Moon still has the numbers of several ex-Rooster cuties who are now freelancers, and she can call them up and get them to come in if she has a good prospect on hand for them (or an old regular they already know).

The "Side Track" across the alley just closed itself in and added air conditioning - that will be a blow to Bart's.

Cheers!

Bangkok Butterfly

Thanks, I'm glad it's still going but I doubt it will be the same without all the old faces. I expect I'll bump into them elsewhere though, they'll be around Sukhumvit somewhere. With any luck some will still be at Bart's.

Archived