Hey CT, what's happening with your new bar?

eyebee

CT, not heard much from you recently about your new bar on WS. The last time you wrote about it you said you were aiming for a mid-May opening. Well, here it is 17th May and no bar, and no sign on WS that a new gogo is being planned.

Is the bar for real, or is it just vapourware? :hmmm::closemouth:

He's been too busy getting me shitfaced and sorting out my BG's on my recent trips to Pattaya. But the bar is for real and he is working his ass off on it.Now if he could only do something about his belly. He's starting to look like me! I'll let him reply to your questions for more details

Don't worry, everyone who is interested will know when things are ready to begin. Unfortunately some of the elements are not finished yet, thanx to Thai precision and reliability :onfire: . The current bar owners will run the bar until we got all elements together. If we had closed the bar on schedule we would have lost the staff we want to keep and the current bar owners would have lost a month of revenue!

I consider that a good thing :)

You might reconsider if you meet me sometime where there are no red lites making me look like handsome man.

Might be moving down to your turf in 2 weeks. Nothing to do with her or bars. Let me rephase that. The REASON I would move there has nothing to do with the above two. Please don't think for a moment that I would personally have nothing to do with those 2.

I'll explain to you after I've made the deal.

Then he must be the Wolfman. :shocked:

I'd wondered what happened to Wolfie. By my *cough* accidental searches on the Internet, I know that Nigel's still doing his stuff in the Phillipines.* But there's no sign of Wolfie.

*Condomless again btw. It's interesting how he put on the condoms for a while at the end in Thailand but has now gone back to not wearing them.

Why didn't those site owners just hire quiet ordinary-looking guys? :dunno: They oould hardly have found two more distinctive-looking characters and it must bring more pressure as they're so visible.

Why didn't those site owners just hire quiet ordinary-looking guys? :dunno: They oould hardly have found two more distinctive-looking characters and it must bring more pressure as they're so visible.

They were looking for star quality. Nigel's plonker especially is known and loved by millions...very hard to imitate.

Archived