newbie question - paying for drinks

liquidflux

I like that idea of barfining them to find out how they act. 200 Baht isn't much. I'm interested in the several day girlfriend experience and being a chronic Vitamin V user I can't realisticly have numerous STs to find the right girl to travel with me. I wouldn't think that you would have to pay the girl anything more if you decided to not have sex with her and just took her out to eat or something.... right???

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: boogaloo ]

quote:

Originally posted by Chanchao:

Do you guys really stay with one girl that long?? I'd feel like being married and having kids if it goes on for more than an hour. :-) It's very rare for me to buy a second lady drink, and I don't recall ever having bought a third one for the same girl.

When you become an old codger, like some of us, it's too much trouble to drag your ass to another bar! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 Much easier to just park your carcass and drink.

PhordPhan

shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

If you like them a lot, then bar fine them out and give them some baht then even if you no intention in sleeping with her.

CB,

You're absolutely right. This is good advice if you have the time, and can be a lot of fun.

Many times I've found that I had to meet somebody later on, or something of that nature, and I couldn't spend as much time with the girl as I would have liked. So, giving her a few baht for her time when I'm taking it, knowing full well that I'm not in a position, that evening, to bf her seemed, to me, only fair. After all, if I'm monopolizing her she can't troll for another customer. That's what I was thinking when writing that post, and I should have clarified it.

PhordPhan

Just anoter pretty phace laugh.gif" border="0

[ August 28, 2001: Message edited by: PhordPhan ]

Archived