Friendly girls in Patpong

Social_Norm

The last few visits I have made to Patpong have been excellent. I have tried a number of establishments but two of the Queens Castle joints have been particularly good.

In March I found the same standard as previously where for the price of a few lady drinks, you can have a couple of very reasonable naked girls sat in your lap encouraging your hands to check out the merchandise in intimate detail. On this last trip, after I agreed to barfine my favourite. She is a good shot with the blow pipe and darts and blows the hooter with gusto and is petite just as I like them. She asked if her friend could come too and the two of them proceeded to get intimate with each other while still perched one on each of my knees. I couldn't refuse and took them both. One left the hotel after accepting 1000 and the other stayed to make sure I got as much as I needed including breakfast and I gave her 2000. Both were great company and clearly very friendly with each other as well as to me.

I did have to pay 600 each for "showgirl" barfine so all told it cost me 4200 plus lady drinks but I had such a great night - even better than a place I won't mention by name because it lasts the whole evening rather than 90 minutes. This is rather extravagant for my standards but I tend to have a blast on my last night before leaving LOS.

But even without barfining, I have found that two or three lady drinks ensures that you get very special intimate attention from these lovely naked brown girls.

Does anywhere else offer such friendly service?

Archived