BG's with alcohol problems

I spent 6 weeks with a girl who had a serious problem with my alcohol intake. She said her dad had died of the demon drink & she did'nt want me drinking "too much".

Now she only sprung this on me after I had taken her off Samui for a mission of love all round Thailand ( though I did'nt realise the lenght of time we would spend together at the time).

Suddenly we are in her village & she is telling me she does'nt want me drinking in front of the family & all this shite . I mean the only way i could deal with the family was via drink.She said she would tell the shop ( 1 only ) not to sell me booze ( as if they would'nt want the only farang they' seen in a year to not shop there!! yeah right ).

Anyway I talked some sense into her , it was'nt too hard seeing as though EVERY person in the village wanted to get pissed with me from 5am when they got into the 40 degrees to late when the piss flowed freely.

But the shit continued all trip , she did not push it too far as she knew I might just say f&&k it & ditch her , end of baht . But it was a constant , "where you go , drink beer? beer , beer , beer".

I mean c'mon a guy needs a drink!

Has anyone else experienced anything like this ? & please no "you should have told her to f&&k off ", there was more to this than alcohol. shocked.gif" border="0

[ September 19, 2001: Message edited by: zoot ]

I think it has something to do with their possible experiences with Thai men. Most Thai guys that I've met love their sanuk, which almost always involves large quantities of alcohol and possible a different woman than their wife/girlfriend. Maybe she is worried you'll go that way?

Especially if you're out of the usual areas where farangs are seen, you'll be held to a different standard. I heard one girl comment to her family about her farang boyfriend "He different, he no like Thai man...."

The last three LT girls (my girlfriends smile.gif" border="0 ) I've spent a week with:

The last girl shared Thai whiskey at the bar most everynight among her friends and prefered this over me buying her drinks. She got a little defenisve when I first mentioned it, but stopped after I suggested her to. I had to stop her, not due to her behavior, but due to extreme bar-girl breath.

The previous girl I had to carry back to the hotel 2 nights out of the 8 together and one night co-piloted the porcelin bus with her; she was an Al-kie in trainning.

The girl before that didn't drink alcohol. She would montior me and get concerned after my 2nd beer.

Myself, I never drink during the day and only drink a few beers at night and occasionaly share a few shots of tequilla with the girls to further get them in the mood for carnal activities.

Archived