What am I going to expect in Bangkok and Pattaya

I've been planning a trip to Thailand for several months now and it seems the closer I get to leaving (this coming Monday) the worse things are getting. I know there's been many threads addressing the current situation. I need to know: Am I screwed (not literally)? I was hoping to see some decent shows, visit Eden, do all-nighters in BKK and Pattaya, stay up to the wee morning hours... you know - typical newbie "gotta-see-and-do-it-all" kind of stuff!

I just answered my own questions by reading more on some posts in the General section... I do have a very general question: Since I have 2 weeks to play in Thailand I figured to spend 2/3 of it in Pattaya and the rest in Bangkok. Some reasonable for a first time trip?

Well I just got back from LOS and have booked my ticket for Jan 02 already, my advise would be to do a week in BKK and a week in pattaya. I went for two weeks and spent 3 days in BKK and the rest in pattaya which is the maddest place I've seen. Pattaya is city of pure sex and you just couldnt do it on in 2/3 days, my opinion is you'll have more "Sanuk" in pattaya as is more easily accessable, anyway whatever you decide have a good one!! wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by progman:

I just answered my own questions by reading more on some posts in the General section... I do have a very general question: Since I have 2 weeks to play in Thailand I figured to spend 2/3 of it in Pattaya and the rest in Bangkok. Some reasonable for a first time trip?

I can only speak about Pattaya but I would say definitely spend 2/3 of it there! Don't worry about the crackdown.... there are always places open in Pattaya and you can still drink around the clock.

Archived