ThaiHotelDiscounts Latest 3 Centre Point Bargains

thaihoteldiscounts

http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com have just got the best 3 deals. Valid until Dec 31 07, they are simply great. All include all taxes already and ABF as well. Pls make sure you book a Twin/Double.

All are guest friendly and offer free 24 hours broadband internet in all rooms and have the usual facilities of a 4 star hotel. Pls check them out and other webs, you will know how good these prices are.

Centre Point Petchburi, Studio Without Kitchen, only 1,768 Baht per night.

Centre Point Wireless, Studio room, only 2,273 Baht per night.

Centre LangSuan, Studio room, only 1,937 Baht per night.

Centre LangSuan, 1 Bedroom room, only 2,622 Baht per night.

• 5 months later...

I can vouch for this place and for rate as a very good deal.

Tim from ThaiDiscount hooked me up today when planned on accomodation fell through and it really is a bargain at that price.

Much nicer than Suk digs I am used to staying at in this price range!

(I'm at the Petchburi one).

Hi Tim, should I book a double or triple at Centrepoint if I want to bring a guest back and already have the wife staying with me?

Thanks

ps Have sent you a pm re this

Paull,

Thks.I did reply to your work email already.

If 3 people are in the room, u should book triple. However, whether or not security enforce it, is another thing.

Maybe book double first, then if you get stopped, amend the booking to Triple from that day onwards. As you might not have the the third person with you all the days?

Tim

Based on my days there last week, I would anticipate no problem going up to room with additional guest or two. Fairly busy lobby and seemingly no one really paying attention to who is going where with whom.

I did notice that room key is necessary to use elevator, so all should probably go up at once rather than bringing up separately.

Thanks to Tim's recommendation, I'll make this my regular digs as long as rate remains in the 1,500 to 1,800 baht range.

Archived