Strange doings on Soi Yodsak

Ranger

Stopped by Ruby Club on Soi Yodsak today and my resistance was broken and I decided to partake. The owner informed me of how things work here. There are no ST rooms (wink, wink) and this is not a brothel (wink, wink). He proceded to give me a receipt for room rental that was backdated to yesterday (I have been staying here 2 days-wink, wink). Then I was led to a back room and then upstairs instead of using the door directly connected to the club. As I left out of the "hotel" entrance, I noticed a sign on the door "rooms for rent/250B day" (wink, wink).

I must say that the ST rooms here are very nice with mirrors all over, good AC and red and blue flourescent lighting. If I could stay here for 250B/day, I'd rent the room by the month!

The girl collected my "receipt" along with her 500B as I left.

I strolled past King Kong Bar and a gal I know there tried to drag me in by saying "smoking now!". I asked "downstairs in the bar?" and she frowned and pointed upstairs, so I guess it's not business anymore as usual on my beloved Soi Yodsak.

Hope things are back to "normal" soon.

Ranger

Hay Ranger

Have not been to Rudy Club what side of the soi is it on and how far down from 2nd road.

Will be returning next mouth and looking for some new st hangouts.

Thanks R.R.

quote:

Originally posted by phomdtaamsa-bai:

Sorry to ask, but where is Soi Yodsak?

North Pattaya Soi 6.

I've been down there a couple of times myself, just for investifgative purposes you understand wink.gif" border="0 Just to check out the reports in the local press that the police are raiding the places.

Anyway it was business as usual in KK but down in Bull Ring they were very reluctant to let me upstairs. Wanted me to take a girl outside.

Apparently the police raids occur about midnight so go before then. No hassle from the police reported in Welkomm Inn though, nor in Butterfly or Buffalo.

Archived