HEY...Screw This Khrap!

Doing all of that before midnight in BKK is very new to me! A trip to BKK represents freedom to me, like so many others. The reason for the attraction of the LOS is that my western chains are broken, albeit for only a week. It represents a freedom. Freedom to do what I like, when I like to do it. Take that away, and Thailand represents no more of an attraction than anywhere else. OK...that's the biggest lie I've ever told. I adore Thai people, and I'd come here anyway. Why?...because if you ask a Thai person why they give the right-of-way to a bus, they will tell you "bus bigger". Ask the same of an American, they will say "I'm more important than any bus." These people have a sensibility that we will never get. And I am so envious. I can't help thinking of the American, or Japanese counterpart, who work themselves to the grave at 39 years of age, then die from over work, while the Thai farmer sits there at age 80 and says "stupid Farang". And yet we call this guy a lazy, poor, shit dirt farmer. I can't help think he knows a lot more than I will ever know. I'm thinking we have a lot to learn here. But...I'm stilll pissed about this crackdown stuff. laugh.gif" border="0

"Hey...you know what. I'm tired of this sh*t. Screw this crackdown! No one...I mean NOBODY is going to f**k around with my Sanouk starting this Sunday. I've waited toooo long for this. Go ahead. Close the bars at 11pm. Close them down all together. See if I care!I will party...I will find beer...and I will find girls. F**k all of you!

Damn that felt good"

That sounded good too!!! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Hey...you know what. I'm tired of this sh*t. Screw this crackdown! No one...I mean NOBODY is going to f**k around with my Sanouk starting this Sunday. I've waited toooo long for this. Go ahead. Close the bars at 11pm. Close them down all together. See if I care!I will party...I will find beer...and I will find girls. F**k all of you!

Damn that felt good laugh.gif" border="0

Actually, you got your statistics all messed up. Average life span in U.S. very much exceeds average lifespan in Thailand. While you will find quite a few old guys sitting on their porch in good old U.S., I can assure you there are not that many 80-year old Thai men around.

Archived