just wondering folks, i dont hear too much

about the grace coffee shop these days

(except bad). but i was wondering if with

early closing times going around that maybe

it will become the new late night gathering

place. its already there and ready to go,

why not!

• 4 weeks later...

Iwas there at my trip in july. I see mostly arabs and some black. at that visit i see no stunners,i did not feel very welcome at the place so i leave afte i finished my beer. i heard sometimes you can pick up russian ladies there but i did not see one of them

mungkut

i was there yesterday again. very early in the morning.no stunners there most ugly and fat. one offered me a shortime(1000thb) but i did not go.all in all same like last time and not worth one more visit.

m.

As a matter of fact even today EVERYONE is still welcome there (one month ago I happened to go there with a drunk acquaintance who found it funny to shout "I hate arabs" every 10 minutes. He was completely ignored by the middle eastern sanuk seekers. If an arab did that in a farang place...oh well...)

And yes, the Grace is still open until 5 to 6 a.m. Yet there is very little spillover from Thermae, Angels or the GoGos as most girls claim to 'don't like arab'. So it's mostly the regular arab-oriented girls who tend to be...ahhh...a bit overweight.

Archived