BACCARA / soi cowboy

Saturday night I went back to one of my favorite bars Baccara, I stopped going because the girls on the upper dance floor all were wearing panties. What is the point of having a glass floor and have the girls wear panties? Anyway now a few of the girls take them off, but at around 10:00 p.m. they have some of the girls dance nude and can you believe they turn the lights down so you can hardly see the girls. I just don't get it Why go to the trouble of having the girls dance nude and then turn the lights down. WAKE UP!!! This bar has many good points and a great concept but why do something half way? I just don't understand. Anyway, the place was packed. I am glad that Cowboy seems to be doing good business as it is now my favorite night spot. NaNa just dosn't do it for me anymore. P.S. I saw the old no.33 from Dollhouse clinton working there now no.43. She doesn't do anything for me, but I know many like her. She is now at Baccara.

MCJIMMYS

is this bar a disco or a go go.......... you where there last saturday in september. must be nice. i hear you there partner i like soi cowboy a lot better too, more open, elephants, etc.....& crazy cats.

Try the SUMMERSET on Sukhumvit soi 13 or 15 I have heard good things about it. It's a business mans hotel. about 1,200 baht a night I think. I have had friends stay there and liked it. Even with the crackdown there are still loads and loads of girls here in LOS. Don't let the bad press stop you from comming. Thailand is still the place to be!!

MCJIMMYS

Archived