Questions about LT

I just got back to LOS and maybe I'm losing my touch - but I did so much short time last year when I was here that I'm out of practice for LT... If I were to go into a gogo and BF a girl for LT at say 8pm - what I usually do is go out with them to eat and to dance and have a GF type experience... BUT... what if I just wanted to go back to my hotel at 8pm and not leave the room for the next 12 hours... just shag and shag til the cows came home and order room service and whatever else to be brought to the room... have many of you found girls are OK with this? I am in the Manhattan - it's a decent enough place to stay for 12 hours smile.gif" border="0 I am an attractive, in shape 33 year old guy - I can get by with 3rd grade level Thai... and I usually joke and kid around and have a lot of fun with the girls... but I don't know if they would be turned off by the idea of going 5 or 6 times and not leaving the hotel... or if they might expect it... I'm getting sick of discos... but for 2000 baht (is what i've been hearing for stunners) I should be able to call the shots, huh? I hear about guys who meet these crazy girls that want to go all night - I wish I could meet one that is sex crazy liek that... any advice or comments? Need some advice from some experienced sanukers...

thanks!

wd

LT does not really mean that you can blast her all night. It's an evening shot and most likelly one in the morning. Be aware, no means no, they often say "no" if it is broad daylight.

I heard stories where a girl would ran away after one hour with a guy "on the pill" and the mamasan would handle the complaint in her favour.

She asked me though if I wanted to go out with her and her friends. I just tought it would be getting too late, lots of drinks and could get expensive as you have to barfine 2-3 of her "sisters" and pay for everything that is being served around.

Her point was that her friends did not believe her I was a nice guy - they had never seen me.

Two moths ago I spend another week with her and went out my first day only, until 10:30pm. Took herself and 3 of her friends (had to barfine them) for a dinner.

She was happy to stay in the room with me, happy that I came there to se her, not dildo-fuck-shower shows.

There seems to be a sort of a payback - she told me that all of her friends, when they get a farang, like to get him to barfine as many of her friends as possible. Probably, that night she wanted to show off and she knew I would do that for her.

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Lazaro ]

Five or six shots, a little kidding around, and some room service grub ought to be acceptable for 2000 Bht. unless you're talking about a stunner with attitude.

Oh to be 33 again! I'd probably need hospitalization to recover from such an evening!!

Are you finding the Manhattan a guest friendly place? When I was there in June, they tried to hassle me and whoever I was with at the elevator several times. I never got charged joiner fee, but was regularly asked for room number when I returned with BG. As alerted on this very board before my trip, key was to make reservation and pay for double room (as I recall only about 100 Bht. more than single).

Lazaro states the norm for LT, if there is one, a shot at night and one in the morning. Beyond that you need to see how things work out. You should at least come to agreement on LT ahead of time if that is what you want. It is important not to have a misunderstanding. You might want to clarify the time she is going to leave in the morning if that is important to you (a couple of times I told her she would have to wait until morning when I could access my safe deposit box to pay her, this was true).

I've bar fined some without mentioning ST or LT thinking it would be LT. After the first shot they are ready to leave, sometimes making up reasons like "I have to meet my sister" or "must go feed the baby" or "I want to go back to bar." If they want to leave it is best to let them go and just give them ST money. It isn't much fun being with someone all night that doesn't want to stay. Several times after letting one go I'll head out again and BF another one that is more compatible and wants to spend time with me.

Personally, I prefer LT but like to leave things a little open ended as far as departure times. If things are clicking I don't care if they ever leave. Even if you want to see them the next night they will generally want to go home for a change of cloths and of course you will need to take care of the BF for the next night early in the evening. I've stayed with some girls 24 hours a day for 2 or 3 days. On these LLT adventures she will generally buy a new set of cloths, or I might buy them for her. Of course I'll pay for the meals and usually buy her something when we go shopping.

I think your best luck would be in Pattaya, Get a girl from a bar beer and pay her well. But it will be completly hit and miss. Most girls I have been with in Bangkok. want it over Quickly and be gone. You will just be lucky to get what you want in Bangkok. I think Pattaya where the girls are more relaxed is a better choise.

MCJIMMYS

As a "sanuker" for 2 decades, let me give you a few thoughts.

First, beginning the the late 80's I stayed at the Ambassador--a great place in it's day.

The old Bangkopi lounge would be full of lonely gals in the evenings and almost every farang having breakfast in the morning had a lass sitting with him.

When I began staying at the Nana in the 90's, it seemed that at least half the the farang had a "sweet young thing" sitting with him over breakfast--say 9 or 10 in the morning.

I've noticed a big trend of guys sitting with their buddies or by themselves in the Nana coffee shop the last few years.

In the 80's, price was never discussed (and, if it was, the answer from the go-go girl was almost always "up to you"); no mention of LT or ST. Never encountered a ST until about 1993--and it was with a gal who'd gone with me a couple of times before LT. At least she told me early enough that I could get rid of her and go back to SC and bar fine another girl. But she did wait until we were showered and under the covers before she said she had to go to a "birthday party at 3 a.m. I was pissed. Told her, "you want short time? Okay, short time. Time over--time finished". I got out of bed and starting dressing. She was stunned. I told her to get dressed and go to the "birthday party" early. I asked her if she wanted to go back to SC with me in a taxi. She shook her head. "Up to you", I said. I gave her 20 baht and told her to take a motorbike. LOL!

I could've cared less what she told the other girls. Let them know that this farang wasn't going to fall for some bull**t. (Since we'd gone before a couple of times, I'm sure she'd told the girls that before we'd left. Probably told em what a great guy I was--more difficult for her to explain an hour later why I was back :-)

Tips: stay away from those who approach you and almost immediately ask for a drink; if it makes a difference between st and lt, get it straight ahead of time. Tell your prospective "employee" that you plan to do the deed x number of times. If you say 6 times, they will probably think you are boasting and laugh. But they can't say they weren't told :-) Even if you only plan to be there two more days, tell em 2 more weeks. Those thinking about repeat customers will perform accordingly. Sure it's bs, but I always call SC "SBS" :-)

Archived