Where to buy acrylic pipe in Bangkok?

cavanami

I am in need of some acrylic pipe.

Approx. 40 ~ 50mm diameter.

Approx. 5mm wall thickness.

Approx. 300 ~ 400mm long.

I see lots of PVC but I need the rigidness of acrylic, as PVC is not quite what I need.

I was in the USA for a few weeks and looked at the Home Depot, Lowes, etc but they didn't carry this.

Now back in BKK so maybe I can find it here?

Thanks.

Mike

There's a shop called "Poly Prefab" I've got the phone number somwhere, so I'll try to sort it out tomorrow. The location of the shop is near to TAT office on New Petchburi Road and also an office tower called Thanapoom Tower. It's on the same side of the road. The easiest way to spot it though is it's next door (or one door along) from Coffee World. I sometimes get acryllic objects made there. I haven't seen any pipe there but I've never looked for it. I'm sure the owner has or could get what you want though as he has a factory out in the sticks.

You would need to speak to the owner direct because he speaks good English, none of the others speak any English at all. The owner's name is Mr. Wanchai.

There's a shop called "Poly Prefab" I've got the phone number somwhere, so I'll try to sort it out tomorrow. The location of the shop is near to TAT office on New Petchburi Road and also an office tower called Thanapoom Tower. It's on the same side of the road. The easiest way to spot it though is it's next door (or one door along) from Coffee World. I sometimes get acryllic objects made there. I haven't seen any pipe there but I've never looked for it. I'm sure the owner has or could get what you want though as he has a factory out in the sticks.

You would need to speak to the owner direct because he speaks good English, none of the others speak any English at all. The owner's name is Mr. Wanchai.

Sounds good!

I will check it out.

Thanks.

Mike

Archived