bangkok

allatsea2000

he folks ive been told this is the right board for this question. Going to thailand in january for about 3 weeks with a mate of mine, we were there in march for two weeks, and went to obviously bangkok, pattaya and jomtien. I suppose u could say we were a little conservative, went to patpong but didnt see any of the shows, as all the information on the net was saying u can get into a bit of strife,so this time just want to know the truth. Heard about famous blowjob bars, i think their called star of light bar, and kangaroo club. does anybody know where these are, also some suggestion of what to see, u know the gooood the bad and the ugly. This time probably only a short time in bangkok, maybe around phuket for about 8 days or so then up to pattaya to see some old friends, and also look into business opportunities their. Love to know of any good accomondation places, fairly reasonable,.or should we just get their and find our own like we did last time. thanks heaps folks,

Graham wink.gif" border="0 [*]null

[ September 25, 2001: Message edited by: allatsea2000 ]

If you are going to phuket, fly over to hat yai for a night. It doesn't cost much as it is quite close (phuket to hat yai airpot is about 800 baht). In hat yai a good hotel to stay in is the asian hotel. A good room with a huge bed and a top bathroom costs about 600 baht per night. If you can read thai, you will find smaller hotels, cheaper. A 5 minute walk down the street and u will see a pathside travel centre and bakery. That travel centre can fix you up with just about anything. It's called blue ship travel. The chinese thai lady speaks excelent english.

From there you can arrange a couple of tiger shows (ping pong balls, live sex on the stage etc). The girls are lovely and will treat you well. There is also tours to other shows around the place including some very erotic dancers dressed in traditional thai costumes. The bars in hatyai aren't as threatening as some of the bars in bangkok and the shows are far better. The pink lady complex is also a good hang out, 8 ball down stairs and good times up stairs (the girls are behind glass, you window shop, cost is in-between 650 and 800 baht).

There are some interesting things to see and do in hat yai. Also roast cashews are so incredibly cheap. A large bag (6* 10 inches) costs about 120 bart. If you do buy cashews, don't forget me!!

(I'm not a sex tourist or anything but, I just know about these things)

hey thanks guys for the info, do any of you have any addresses or where these places are near to. I didnt take to much notice of the names of places just went in and had a look,last time i was there. probably why i have to get on here and ask all these questions that more than likely have been answered a thousand times before. but the information is great hopefully some more places are forthcoming, possibly even places to stay, am still toying up with the idea of just getting a flight over their and organising accomodation when i get to these places, what do you think. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by allatsea2000:

he folks ive been told this is the right board for this question. .............. Love to know of any good accomondation places, fairly reasonable,.or should we just get their and find our own like we did last time. thanks heaps folks,

Graham
wink.gif" border="0
null

I see you made it here from the LP's Thorn Tree, LOL.

Accom. in early january might be a bit difficult, as it is peak season. later in the month, probably no problem.

If you have not found anything from reading this site, some suggestions for cheapish guest friendly hotels around the Sukhumvit/Nana plaza area are , Dynasty Inn Nana Hotel

Majestic and the JW Mariott

[ September 15, 2001: Message edited by: Mike ]

Archived