Barrons Massage

thai3

Thought I'd check this place out this saturday afternoon. To start with there is no need to go down soi 24, you can go through the main doors on sukhumvit next to 7/11.

Went for the one hour oil massage, only to call it such is not very accurate. It was a 40 minute rub down mainly on the back. Thought I would go with the cheapest extra option, which was not too bad, but I had to help. At 900 baht for a glorified hand job I would say avoid this place, IMO it is little better than a rip off, reminds me 'thai massage' in the UK. After I felt they were rushing me to go, even had to stand in the foyer to finish my drink off.

For the same price you can get full service elswhere, and choose the girl. But if you don't want a real massage and are prepared to screw anything that walks through the door for a top price, (1.5 hour 600+ 1500 baht),then give it a go.It might impress new visitors but I will never go back, I felt cheated, Nice rooms though.

Just in case people think I have nothing good to say about anywhere today class joints are Hard Rock in NEP, fanstastic atmoshpere, and Bacarra still full of cute girls,.-peter

Archived