ABOUT NANA PLAZA

Late Night,

I appreciate your enthusiasm. But, information on the difference is irrelevent. You must go to both, even if you have but one evening in BKK. Both have gogo girls and limited short time rooms. Prices are similar. Girl quality is similar. Bar density is slightly higher in NEP. The bar owners' attitude and general atmosphere in Soi Cowboy is slightly more laid back and cool. NEP has a slightly better location. Drink prices are slightly, on average, less in SC than NEP. Bottom (and top) line is that you must go to both. Often. The two places are only eight minutes apart, by taxi at night. (Both have stunners, but stunners in both places are only sporadically available.)

Did I answer your question? What else do you wish to know? When will you be in BKK?

cool.gif" border="0

PS--Why are you asking this question when you have a Thailand address in your profile? Are you some kind of troll?

[ October 14, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

I know the difference. Nana Plaza has a seemingly endless supply of young beautiful available women and Soi Cowboy has a seemingly endless supply of young beautiful available DIFFERENT women. Right, right... tongue.gif" border="0

Coquetislander,

Well, I did tone down my post. But, with all the horrifying grammar on this board, its presence indicates very little to me.

Do you think that the addition of a spell check feature on this board would be useful and easy to implement?

quote:

But, with all the horrifying grammar on this board, its presence indicates very little to me.

Do you think that the addition of a spell check feature on this board would be useful and easy to implement?

The easiest way to get around this is do it in word or some such programme and write it in this. Then use the check spelling and grammar then copy and paste into the post and reply.

Francis

Archived