Sisters

Encore

In another post I wrote:

>Yes, the age does interfere with libido a bit, and also maybe the booze. Sometimes I look for fun company, and a pleasant bedpartner, sometimes primarily for a hot f..k.

Last few years, I find myself looking more for the former then the latter.<

I stumbled across a very attractive option last night in a small SC bar. I had gone in there to catch up with MsXX, one of my regulars, who fits halfway in between the two categories above. Although they didn't tell me at first, she had already been BF'd, but while waiting, I was joined by MsYY, a very cute 25 year old from Buriram, I'd give her a nine. Just old enough for me, I was hesitating, because I didn't want to blot my copybook with MsXX by BF'ing a girl from her small bar, she's gotto live with that in the end.

Then another girl sat down on my other side. MsYY says :"My sister"

Yeah. Heard that one before. So i looked. they looked quite alike. Sister a little smaller, tiny bit younger, 22. I felt an bottom with each hand, they were similar, same breast, sis a bit smaller.

Real sister?

Illi Bo? (Really?)

Illi!

Yes Poh Meh same, real sister. Sister work bar seven days, only one time go with customer Yippun. never f..k Thai man before.

Eeehh, dangerous!

We go together?

She was suggesting a threesome.

I asked "Maybe sister shy, not make love when you are there?

No problem, not shy with me! I asked her already.

I was really, really tempted, has always been a fantasy. Then I checked reality, I was still a bit weakened by a recent medical thing, and realised I wasn't up to my 100% libido a threesome would required.

So I declined.

Old age! Bugger that!

I left, said I'll think about it.

Instead, I picked up another very old regular (for me, she's only 27 or so, but known her for five years. Ms FH, old MN stalwart. She's grown more mature, almost statuesque, but proved fun to be with. Beautiful and brown, we don't need to bullshit each other anymore, know what to expect. She's clean of yabba now, and a lot better company then her crazy days.

The sisters can wait until Sis 2 gets a few more notches on her belt.

I'm pleased I chose MsFH, because as i feared, i malfunctioned in spite of her considerable skills in all stimulation techniques i can imagine. Would have been a waste if I'd gone with the sisters, with Ms FH I felt fine about it, and she didn't have the ego to keep up like the one the night before.

And this morning we made up for it.

So i see a pattern, thre days BKK, starting with the super hot and skilled Ms TheetNjai, who whipped both of us into a frenzy, next night chose what i thought to be a more sedate one who proved to be near nympho, and wanted to come again and again and again until I was a wreck, then last night a real quiet, but still very enjoyable time with MsFH.

I think time to go home, recharge batteries.

Archived