Massages around Bangna

bkklouis

Since some of us living out in the Bangna/Samut Prakan area, I thought I check what the experiences are of any boardmembers with massage/full-service places in the Bangna area.

I took out some time this Sunday-evening to check out the places mentioned on some other boards.

Started out the DC Hotel on SriNakarin Road. The massage place is at the 5th floor, just take the elevator up. There were about 5 ladies in the fishbowl and none of them looked attractive, so headed out again quickly...

On to Barbies, just at the corner from Sukhumvit as you come off the Bangna expressway. Wasn't clear what type of place this is, although the signs/name looked like a massage joint, it seemed more like a bar/thai disco type to me. Couldn't find any fishbowl or anything like that.

I passed 'Narai Hotel' on the way, which seems lively and also advertised with Karaoke etc. but didn't stop to peek in.

Back on Sri Nakarin Road across from Seacon Square, there is Kings Park Hotel, also mentioned in some other thread. Not sure what has changed in this place, but again couldn't find any special 'massage entry'. They have a nightclub and all, but that wasn't what I was looking for. They do advertise for in-room massages etc, but no fishbowl or desk with photo-album.

Lastly, across the road on Sri Nakarin just before Seacon they had a massage place 'Google'. Lights were still on, but Place was completely deserted...

So, all in all, not a very successful trip, enough karaoke places and hostess bars, but no massage joints. Could be the timing, being Sunday-evening during the referendum... :(

Any of you at this board have any experiences in any of the places mentioned or know other massage places with some (at least mildly attractive) women that wanna get down to business?

Thanks!

Archived