6, 8, 10, 12?

ricosuave

Im thinking of purchasing some sexy knickers in the U.K. to bring for some of the sweet Thai ladies, but im having trouble figuring out what size the majority of them are. Im England i can quite easily tell a girl whose a size 10, or 12 etc, but sat here in my cold English bedroom, my perception is poor. Obviously i'll bring a range of sizes, but what would you Englishmen guess is the average Thai girl size, using English measurements.

Oh and while im here, a second question. I'll be arriving on November 27th, and plan to spend a few days in Pattaya before heading to Cambodia, and then plan to be back in Pattaya for Christmas and New Year, so i figure ill have to reserve accomodation for this peak time. What is the procedure for this. Do I just reserve a room for the days i want, do i have to pay it all in advance, or just put a deposit down. What should i expect from the hotel as proof of purchase. I'll probably be staying in somewhere pretty cheap like Sawadee Mansions or one of the 400 baht and under places.

Cheers

Rico

Archived