DO I AGREE?.

sayjann

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/6968853.stm

British Girl wins Gold after serving a Years Ban.

a Ban for missing 3 drugs test,so no eveidence that she took drugs but highly suspicious.

i wonder how her fellow Briton thinks?.

a British Hepthalete who won Bronze was very scathing about the Woman who won the Silver.

saying that no-one liked her or felt for her because she had just served 2(maybe 4)Years ban for drugs.

i wonder if the 2 different circumstances will make a differance?.

but well done the Girl who won the Silver.... :yay:

no hint of controversy about her......

For fecks sake she missed three out of competition tests she has never tested positive and has been tested on many many occasions, and whilst missing them was certainly stupid and nieve if you understand the testing procedure it's not that ridiculous many british athletes missed tests last year.

she is a fantastic talent has paid her penalty and come back better and stronger than ever. Such a shame she will be tainted for her career for her mistake by so many who know next to nothing about athletics apart from the fact that the uk doesn't win enough medals.

forgive and forget what exactly? She has been tested every 3 weeks or so since the beginning of this calender year and of course has always been negative and now just a few weeks after the end of her ban with just a few races under her belt she is a world champion if that ain't good enough for the british public she should go and run for nigeria.

Archived