Directions to Baron's

TOR2001

Hi,

I'm not sure if there are multiple MP called Barons in BKK, but the one I know of is under the sky train station at Phrom Pong on Sukhumvit.

The 'Barons' there is on the same side of the road as The Emporium. Facing the Emporium from the Sukhumvit side, turn left and walk for a minute or so i.e. away from Asok / Nana.

Hope this helps. Enjoy.

D

Ranger,

Is this a different Barons MP to the Barons that actually fronts onto Sukhumvit that I was thinking of ?

D

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: Dapper ]

Ranger,

Well, if you would be prepared to finance the expedition then I would be gladly volunteer to go there and question the ladies about their various entrances! smile.gif" border="0

This would be a cash transaction only I'm afraid. I don't want to hear the famous promise about 'the cheque is in the post'!!

D

Ranger,Dapper

You are both talking about the same establishment.

It has both a front and backentrance. the backbeing more discreet and opening on to the cashier.

The front entrance openson to the hairdressing portionof the establishment (after allit is a barber shop) and also to the lounge where the girls sitin wait

I went a few weeks ago, not a very good deal IMO due to having a girl asigned to me and not being a bath/soapy parlor. Full service would have been over 2,000 baht.I had a 50 minute 'hour'.Almost anywhere is better value for money.Read slimey toads excellent listings on nanapong for comparison.Due to it's location I would think it caters for a lot of Japanese,this might explain high prices.If you give it a try insist on picking your own girl.Go in the front entrance off sukhumvit,that way you will be able to see all the girls sitting there.If you go from soi 24 you will not get this view unless you walk through, and they will not invite you to inspect the girls first-peter

quote:

Originally posted by TOR2001:

Hi all!

Can anyone help with directions how to find Baron's MP?

Thanks in advance!

Tor

Are we talking about the Baron barber shop?

I was told it is on the way to pataya.

About 1.5 hours traffic..

I heard this is the most farmous Oil massage

in Thailand.

Someone please clarify.

thanks

Archived