Favour: If Anyone Is In Soi Honey Inn

MooNoi

Could they pop into Malee Bar and Apartments and get the phone number and email address and PT it to me?

(It's down near the Soi Buakhao end of the soi).

I want to get in touch with them, but I have lost their business card.

Thanks in advance if you can, and let me buy a couple of beers for you next month.

Moo.

Wow. Thanks PE7E.

I never knew they had a website. I had done searches on google to no avail - maybe the double "p" in "appartment". Go figure.

But thanks for that!

Much appreciated!

Do I recommend them?

Yes - as long as its not at the same time I want to be there and then can't get a room!

(They've only got 8 rooms).

It's owned by a very friendly Dutch guy by the name of Peter and his Thai wife, Malee.

They are a super-helpful and friendly couple.

This place has only been open under a year. They used to have a bar and restaurant further up the street towards 2nd Road, and they must have been doing well to open the new place where it is now with the rooms attached.

If you're looking for luxury, you won't find it here. But the rooms are clean and comfortable and spotlessly clean. Everything is under a year old - toilet, a/c, shower, tv, so it all works really well.

Rooms are about 600-700 baht per night.

There is a safe in the room, and they even have wi-fi available for free. (They did when I last stayed there in April, anyway).

I reckon the downstairs restaurant has some of the best-tasting and best-value food in Pattaya. The chicken schnitzels with gravy, salad and veggies for about 149 baht are highly recommended! :thumbup:

There's no problem taking guests back, and if you really luck out, the girls who work in the restaurant are available for the most part. Its staffed 24 hours a day. (Although very friendly, most are in the over-30's bracket and not what you'd call stunners).

As I said, lovely girls though and very helpful.

It feels like staying in a B & B or small guest house, and the staff really make you feel welcome.

Peter has been known to throw a free afternoon beer here and there your way too! :)

So if you're looking for luxury, you won't find it. But if you are happy with a budget, clean, comfortable and welcoming place to sleep, rest and shag in Pattaya, I would recommend it.

Thanks again! :beer:

Archived