McCanns... guilty or just acting like it?

TheCorinthian

I don't know anymore... they seem guilty to me, but can't tell.

I do believe that the Portuguese police shouldn't have revealed irrelevant info. But can't say the McCanns have given their full co-operation as they should...according to the papers.

Just don't know anymore... I'll wait and see how this soap unfolds.

Poor Maddie though.

i said many moons ago that i didn't like the pair of them.

i just have a feeling that they are not as squeaky clean as they try to portray.

i think the Police investigation has been very flawed but they do things differently.

many conflicting stories about evidence coming out and hard to know what to believe.

but the stats show that close family members are likely to be the guilty persons.

i doubt wether Maddie will be found alive after all this time.

she looks a pretty little thing in the photo's.....

This whole story disgusts me greatly there ar 1000's of missing children. Why does their story get so blown up. What do all the parents of these other children think when watching this?

And Richard Bransons .... something has to be done .... argument is shit! Is he going to provide all of these other parents with funds as well? Or is he just helping them because they are big news?

It is every parents right to do whatever they can to find their child. But these 2 are overplaying it.

And I personally think they are guilty of something. They do not seem to be really griefing at all.

Waerth

No doubt Bransen is looking for some free publicity, he has been out of the public eye for a while.

Maybe he is starting a Virgin Lawyers brand. But back to the McCanns, they seem to be behaving in a very strange manner, trying to get the Find Maddie fund to pay legal expenses was sick, are they guilty?

Their behavour has competely overshadowed the search for Maddie, the never ending we will not leave Portugal without her, soon fuc..... off when the police started looking closer at them

I am sure they cannot be guilty. If guilty surely they would barely have created all the publicity that they have. Scream yes but then quietly go home and complain. I was in the UK when this broke and she looked awful: she would have to be a very good actor to have put that on.

I met a person who is a patient of Jerry M (he is a cardiologist) and she thought h was a wonderful person.

I think what the McCanns fear is an attempt by the Portuguese police who have been inept at best to stitch them up, or at best take the heat off the said police. Maybe they just wanted the McCanns to go home and let the matter rest!

i was also in the UK when she disappeared.

within 2 Days most people i knew were saying they didn't like the parents and thought something was going on.

and a lot of these people were parents who could not understand one thing.

why did they go out and abandon their kids?.

no matter what they say i can't respect them for deciding to go and have a meal and a drink and leave 3 kids 3 Years old and younger home alone.

that to me is irresponsible,i and many others still think that their 2 remaining kids should be put into care.

they don't seem like fit parents to me.

i've mentioned this before about Shipman but will repeat.

one of my best friends grew up in Manchester and Shipman was her GP.

she thought he was brilliant and had a fantastic bedside manner.

thankfully he liked his victims a lot older than her.

I agree Sayjann the point I was making in response to Lord Toad was that the media in the UK were very supportive of the McCanns because they were middle class doctors.

A working class set of parents who had left their kids in a Blackpool hotel room alone would now have the other two kids in care and the media would have convicted them after a few days.

I worked for the General Medical Council for three years and met numerous weirdos, drug addicts, thieves, drunkards and child molesters (all doctors).

The McCanns and their supportive friends should be dragged back to Portugal and re-questioned. They were all very quick to make statements saying that they had seen Robert Murat near the flat on the night (this was after the police named him as a suspect) when he appears to have spent the night at home

Archived