Joint Syrian-Iranian team killed attempting to mount a chemical warhead

TheCorinthian

until i see some proof i'll treat that just as i treated the yellow cake story from africa.

a well respected trade journal

yeah right. according to their web site:

Who are Janeâ??s clients?

Janeâ??s is trusted by clients from more than 180 countries worldwide, ranging from governments and intelligence agencies, to commercial organisations and professional associations.

I just did a news search on google and came up with this...

A Syrian military installation reportedly suffered a deadly ...

Jewish Telegraphic Agency, NY - 5 hours ago

Fifteen Syrian personnel and an unspecified number of visiting Iranian experts were killed in the July 25 blast in the facility near Aleppo, Jane's Defense ...

'Dozens died in Syria-Iran missile test' Jerusalem Post

DEBKAfile: Janes Defense Weeklyâ??s â??revelationâ? of an explosion at ... DEBKA file

Syria Had Chemical Weapons Accident, Appointed to UN Nuke Agency Arutz Sheva

Ynetnews - Infolive.tv

all 17 news articles »

I never trust second-hand, reportedly, sources said etc. type information from Jerusalem Post, debka and YNet so I'll wait to hear it direct from Janes. Perhaps they'll tell us how they got hold of the story. That said it's well known that the Syrians have a full range of missiles and warheads including chemicals. The war drums are beating.

This from AFP...

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iJugIQvDKwkxupz9eULk1ml6OZ4Q

Well, it is a fact that Iraq had saran gas in the early 90s.

Yeah because the US sold it to them. And they continued the sales even after Saddam gassed the Kurds.

Perhaps they'll tell us how they got hold of the story.

Yeah let's see what happens with this. Personally i think attacking Iran is going to be the demise of the US hegemony.

Archived