Best sanuck venue on Samui?

Lusty

I enjoy the Weekender because its big parklike area in the middle, so there is plenty of discretion. If you take bungalow 102 0r 101, you will be sitting on the porch looking directly in the ocean.

BTW this is in Lamai, which I preferr against Chaweng after 5 days in BKK.

Be good in Samui and always reme´mber crazy.gif" border="0

Hi Rusty,

Man at work is completely right! The Weekender is in the right location for supermarkets, restaurants, bars and the sanuk bars. It's well kept too, with not much of a walk of shame, even if you got to the reaturant in the morning (ok, midday) with your cutie of the night. Last stay I got bungalow No. 210 for about 1700b. In general I feel Lamai is more relaxed than Chaweng.

Enjoy your stay, H.

quote:

Originally posted by homeboy03:

Hi Rusty,

Man at work is completely right! The Weekender is in the right location for supermarkets, restaurants, bars and the sanuk bars. It's well kept too, with not much of a walk of shame, even if you got to the reaturant in the morning (ok, midday) with your cutie of the night. Last stay I got bungalow No. 210 for about 1700b. In general I feel Lamai is more relaxed than Chaweng.

Enjoy your stay, H.

But 1700 bath is way tooooo much. Talk to KEN (The manager) under www.samuiclub.com and you get a bungalow for 1100 bath in HIGH SEASON (esp. if you stay for 4 days and more)

2. Do not have breackfast there (it sucks and they charge you a full meal even if the BG only does drink a tea) got to the english pub for a western bf and/or to any other bf-place for western/thai bf

I am comming (flightwise) in 91 days

laugh.gif" border="0

You guys pay to much Mira Mare 800 Bhat Air con room right on the beach, 2 minute walk to main town and bars, great massage pallor at entrance to the Motel, greast sanuck bar Nana Bar opposite The House Night Culb.

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

You guys pay to much Mira Mare 800 Bhat Air con room right on the beach, 2 minute walk to main town and bars, great massage pallor at entrance to the Motel, greast sanuck bar Nana Bar opposite The House Night Culb.

[ November 10, 2001: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Do you have a website where one can book this???????

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

I personally prefer Chaweng, but its just personal choice. Chaweng has the most clubs and the one ago go. But as mentioned before loads of beer bars down in Lamai which is a bit more relaxed. The quality looks wise of the bar girls has dropped noticably in the last year or two IMHO. The fare from U-Tapao is 2155 baht each way. And don't forget Bangkok Airways rip off airport tax to leave. Which used to be 30 Baht a few years ago but is now 400 Baht!

Cheers Simie.

Archived