Hotel Massage Parlours (part of coming TR)

Encore

Hotel massage parlours.

I recently did some travelling around LOS, and ended up one night in a medium sized town, provincial capital, which I won't further define. The largest hotel in town, and probably the best ( 3 star) was located on a main road, and built onto a supermarket. The hotel itself had a massage department on the 3rd or 4rth floor.

After dinner, I arrived at the MP around 9.30. I'd traveled for a long day, and certainly wanted a good oil massage, with whatever extra was on offer, so I booked for two hours.

It all looked very official 'hotel', 2 women at the desk in kind of admin uniform, calling out to a room behind a curtain, from where a young woman arrived.

i find it often slightly embarrassing to ask up-front at the desk if I get an extra offered, so I usually just let it be, and wait and see.

they charged me 450 Bt per hour, which I thought steep for a provincial town, but, then again, hotel, so i didn't complain.

We walked to the back, a large space with smaller and larger cubicles, only separated by a six foot wall, NOT separated closed rooms. She chose the last mattress from a long row of open mattresses, and just pulled the curtain on the side and front. didn't promise much in terms of privacy, so probably minimal action. She then said she's go and get her things and offered me a bag with a disposable pair of underpants.

WTF?

I smiled sweetly at her and said 'Mai Ow, pom mai Aai'. (No need, i am not shy) Pointedly Ignoring that maybe she might be shy.

She left, i took of my clothes and laid down. she came back a minute later with her bag and a bottle of oil. she then started to tell me something which at first i didn't understand. 'how much you pay for massage ?

900 Baht.

'Thai price 500 baht.'

Then the girl from the desk approached behind the curtain. My massage lady covered my bare arse and told her to come in. She said she'd overcharged me, Thai price only 500 baht 2 hours, and gave me back 400 baht, smiled at me, and suggested I may use some of it for tip.

She left, the girl took off her jeans and put on some track pants. I looked at her legs when she changed, and suggested she keeps off the trackpants, but she shook her head.

an oil massage started. OK, not brilliant. We chatted a bit, age, family etc, she was 20, and from a village nearby.

Seemed friendly but no advances, like the little grope of my member to announce there was more to come. in fact, she was very careful NOT to touch it during the massage.

At some stage though, she was sitting across my foot while massaging my leg, and I very lightly lifted my foot so it touched her crotch. Like accidentally. (Yeah!)

No immediate reaction, but five minutes later she told me to turn around.

This exposed my rather enlarged member.

She looked at it, showed a very small smile, then simply took off all her clothes, and dug a condom out of her purse. No words. She was going to cover me up and jump on board straight away, without any further ado, but I stopped her, put her on her back and went down on her. At first a bit of resistance, then full abandon, getting wet very rapidly, and moaning on a level that made me think they might hear it at reception. luckily, there were no other clients that night. A few minutes later she seemed to shudder a bit, held her breath, and squeezed her legs together and pushed my head away. She pulled me up over her, and I did what i had been hoping for on arrival.

It was OK, adequate, 'OK in a limited way for an off night' as Paul Simon said. Nice, warm, soft, fun. Afterwards a long cuddle, then some more massage, although a bit less dedicated, I think she was tired.

i gave her 1000 Bt, which seemed to satisfy her.

It left me slightly puzzled. I'd been there three times before, twice before used the MP.

First time upfront offer of Fuck within the first few minutes of massage (Maybe falang asking for oil massage is a code).

Second time an older (42 year old, still quite attractive, gave good massage, and shyly offered HJ at the end. I suggested I had a better plan, and although she seemed a bit surprised, she negotiated a price with me, and pulled out a condom. Nice experience, i prefer older women I think.

So it is almost as if sex is a routine expectation. My confusion is with this very respectable family and tour group hotel, many thai and also falang guests, especially older ones. But the MP essentially functions as brothel. Not the chance one-off lucky draw of a girl who wants to make a quick buck on the side, but sex as part and parcel of the expected service, even if you're to pay for it separately.

Somehow, I wouldn't expect that in many other countries. Then again, maybe that is what makes LOS so wonderful.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Archived