Discovery Channel

zob65

Watching Discovery travel and living channel tonight, there was a cooking show on with some American bloke in Hong Kong. He went to a restaurant that sells and cooks snakes. I would presume that the snakes had been de fanged as he had a cobra and a coral snake crawling all over him. They proceeded to rip the gall bladder out of the live snake and he drank the concoction. Then after consumed a snake meal with relish.

Isnâ??t Discovery suppose to be one of the greener channels? I donâ??t think they should be promoting anti environmental type activities, maybe even illegal activities, such as Chinese eating every thing that moves.

Watching Discovery travel and living channel tonight, there was a cooking show on with some American bloke in Hong Kong. He went to a restaurant that sells and cooks snakes. ...

was that show called "world cafe" and that bloke bobby chin?

wouldn't surprise me as, though he runs his eponymous restaurant in hanoi, the guy's a total moron on that program...trying to score some cheap points by eating "exotic" food...of course he had a bug in the bangkok episode...

so...when in hanoi, don't eat at his place...

Archived