Showtime's Bachelor Party / Nov. 21 at Pink Panther

CondomKing

Posted by Showtime on another discussion:

"Nov. 21: I'm hosting a bachelor party (Nanapong.com Dirty Dance Contest) at 8 pm at The Pink Panther Bar on Patpong Rd. #2. The main event will be a Dirty Dancing Contest with the gals competeing for 16,000 baht in cash prizes. Any thing goes and will during this event. We will have lap dancers, tequila gurls, Professional Lady kickboxers and other wild and crazy stuff. Hope you can join us. Bring some friends and just rsvp me in advance. Expecting around 70 guys that night to be there."

I have just notified Showtime that complimentary Body Guard Condoms and tee shirts will be available at his bachelor party.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend. However, my wife will be there early to distribute the goodies. I cannot guarantee that she'll have enough tee shirts for everyone, so, first come (no pun) first served. Of course, there will be plenty of condoms to go around, but I will warn her that a typical raunchy bachelor party might be a little more extreme than your average dance contest. And from what I've heard about the dance contests, that is saying something.

Archived