Am I missing something?

Sa mi

Having only spent limited time in Pattaya I`ve always wondered just how extensive and numerous the bars are. I`ve explored soi 6, several sois on the way to WS and obviously WS itself and the immediate area around it.

Is this all there is to Pattaya? Don`t get me wrong this isn`t a complaint I`m just interested in finding new areas to explore. Once you get to the non soi 6 end of WS is that where most of the bars stop? is there much action after that and if so is it worthwhile or is WS the be all and end all of Pattaya? Surely the best looking girls hang out in WS?

:question:

You've much more

Naklua Rd many beerbars

Drinking Street (opposite Tiffany's)

Soi 2/3 and outside Sabai Dee

and every soi down to 6 and after that every soi down to WS

Soi Boakaow

South of Tuk.com even if the area is mostly gay/lesbian

3rd Rd

Sukhumvit Rd

Jomtien

Naklua is the northern third of Pattaya (Jomtien is the southern third). Mostly Naklua Rd with many sois, hundreds of hotels and a nice beach, but now also many beerbars. Before it was a german village but now more and more a russian city. Still many nice german restaurants with fresh aparagus for example.

There's still great German food there. Peter's Pinte will cook a meal from scratch. You might have to wait 1 hour, but it's like moma made it.

The menus, up there, are all in German, though someone might translate for you. The patrons don't seem to love Americans too much.

Beer bars have been there for at least 15 years.

I used to stay at the Romeo Palace, all German, but the manager, Tom, turned out to be a nasty prick.

The Russians like the cheap buffet, all you can eat, outside Pattaya Gardens. It's the best buffets in Pattaya, for quality and price.

• 3 weeks later...
There are 103 go-go bars and several hundred beer bars in Pattaya.

Dunno where you got your info from SpiceMan. I keep a database of go-go bars and I can tell you there are exactly 80 in Pattaya (51 in the Walking Street area, and 29 elsewhere). No-one knows how many beer bars there are as many of them are not licensed, but estimates range from 500 - 1000! :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived