Meanwhile, down at the beach

Encore

Down at the beach.

I arrived, took the hotel one of you recommended. No lift, 4th floor, I suppose it will be good exercise. Did some email, and got myself down to the beach half an hour before dusk. deckchair,, beer, seeing it go dark, enjoying watching the people, including some very nice women.

Then a good dinner, and a massage. Unfortunately, the number and name of a girl from my last visit, that did me in every possible way, and who several times that week ended up with me at the ST hotel, had been accidentally erased from my phone, I didnâ??t remember her name, didnâ??t se her/she didnâ??t recognize me. Instead a somewhat plump woman, who ended up giving me a totally straight but excellent oil massage.

10.00 PM, I ended up at Soi Bintabath. Walked up and down, looking at every bar, concluded that it was a bit of a disappointment after nearly a week of SC.

I was dragged into a chair on the street, at a table with 5 women/girls and a Falang guy. I accepted the drag because the girl was very cute. But she was a welcome girl, and after having accepted her cola, she got up and started jumping up and down again to get customers. The girls around the table were just starting their second bottle of SangSom for the evening, by now 10.30. I lasted ten minutes, enjoyed the banter, but apart from the welcome girl, who obviously wasnâ??t interested in me, no one appealed to me. I started back up the street, and caught an eye at Red Bar. When I looked closer, I realize she as actually very pretty. In fact, prettier then any of last weeksâ?? women, and definitely one of the prettiest I have ever slept with (yes, it ended up like that).

And OH will especially appreciate this, she was from Sisaket, but brought up in BKK, now she lived in this beachside town, as do two of her sisters.

22, pretty good English (a relief after MsBL, whose English is rather restricted), one two year old child living with sister in Petchabury. Worked bar one month only, (I believe, she didnâ??t have a hard edge yet.) Slim, very nice face, relatively innocent sounding. Sheâ??s worked for some firm before here she needed English and admin skills, this barwork was intermediate she really wanted to be a hotel receptionist/cashier. I think sheâ??s got the face and probably the skills, certainly the English to end up at a good hotel, and hope she does, sheâ??s far to nice still to be a whore.

Nevertheless, I very carefully explained I came here alone, would be going back to my hotel to sleep before too long, and dreaded sleeping alone. To my surprise she happily accepted me for a LT. So I offered her another drink, maybe even something alcoholic, so she took a Bacardi cooler and joked that that would make her drunk in one bottle, usually doesnâ??t drink (contrast MsBL!). I offered it to relax her a bit, I usually donâ??t cradle snatch such young naïve ones.

When she heard I was here for few days, she asked what my plans are. I told here beach sitting, driving around and exploring, maybe househunting. She suggested maybe she could join me. I said maybe, letâ??s see how it goes.

It went well! Face 9/10, body 8/10, englis 7/10, sex skills 7/10, but she did warm to my oral therapy, and that primed her sufficiently to enjoy the rest of the menu. No initiatives, but thatâ??s OK. Next morning she was equally receptive, so it looks as if sheâ??s going to be around for a few days. Here I have no fears of attachment, sheâ??sTOO young (22), too naïve, and sees herself as doing this in the interim. Ner nickname name translates as Little Rice Field ("LRF"), which immediately made me feel like sowing my seeds on her field.

In the morning she wanted to know my plans, and suggested she'd show me around.

She heard I was vaguely interested in real estate opportunities, we went for a drive south to look at beaches, just joy riding.

Then she spotted the SUV in front of us "That is my sister".

She said her sister ran a real estate company, and may have a house or condo I would like. "Shall we go see her?"

The office was run from home, home was a very nice big villa in a kind of village recently built. Two sisters 36 and 42, both good looking, coming across as middle class Thai, not in the slightest bit phased by the arrival of their BG baby sister arriving with a falang twice (nearly thrice!) her age in tow. But they had just shifted their office from town to the house, and were in disarray. Instead I made an appointment for their salesperson to take me around some properties the next day. A drink, a few jokes, and we were leaving again. Elder sis spotted LRF's very short cut off jeans, and suggested she'd change into something a bit more decent for day wear.

Funny contrast, this very middle-class environment with little sister whoring in the towns sleazy street.

Then again, it may well be the sisters had been down the same path, since it appeared there was an absent falang spouse in the background.

Visited a few beaches, took some pics of LRF, had lunch with her on a beachside restaurant, took some portraits. I may consider posting them on the sponsors board, but they are very demure portraits, nothing raunchy (Maybe to come).

Then i dropped her off at home, a small shack on the edge of town she shared with 2 collegues. What a contrast with her sister's villa!

That night, I met at her bar. My mistake was coming to early. I gave her some of the printed portraits, of course part of my usual strategy of luting her into making some more explicit photos. She seemed very pleased. But it being early meant we started drinking early. Around 11, we were both pretty drunk, she wanted to go dancing at the Hilton, I was too tired. Instead we walked down the street to look at other bars. She had been saying she didn't have many customers, because she was not pretty and too fat, both claims patently nonsense. So i challenged her to find a prettier girl on Bintabath, a task that took another hours and failed. but in the process, we got more drunk. She played pool at Coconut bar (poorly), and around midnight we retreated to my room, and basically fell asleep before any action. i think she got up an hour later and was sick, and shortly after when I woke up again, she was gone.

We'll meet this afternoon, because I want to buy her a sexy dress to take some more photographs. I also suspect that may increase her marketability in her bar.

3.00 pm, just had a call, apologetic. "You angry with me?. My friend call me , I have to go temple this morning, didn't want to wake you."

half true

. temple probably, because Ohk Pan Sa, end of lent today.

Friend call, and she leave at 5.00? - In fact her side of the bed wasn't slept in, she probably left the moment I started snoring. Angry, Why, that's life.

"Do you want to se me today? (in a small voice)

Maybe I'll give you a call later.

To BE Continued

Yes, I suppose that is what i was looking for. After 3/4 days of random fucking around in BKK, Ms BL reminded me of the joy of GFE, now LRF is doing similar. Usually I am in BKK only 3 days, so neevr get beyond that threshold of 3 day random fucks.

Archived