Soapies-Good for what ails you

Ranger

The past few days in Pattaya I have been suffering from a pretty nasty cold, but I have discovered a nice cure-soapy massages. Yesterday, I met with 4 friends at SabaiLand for an afternoon soapy. For some reason, the boys just sat there staring at the fishbowl and nobody would make a decision! Finally, one of them chooses a girl, but none of the other guys made a move. I call the mamasan over and tell her that I am a bit under the weather and just want a nice bath and a good smoke. She recommends a girl that "smoke good" and it turns out to be the one that I had my eye on anyway! It seems the other boys had her in their sights as well, but sorry guys "you snooze, you lose!". 2 of the other guys finally make a decision, but one turns into a wimp and heads off who know where.

In the room, I tell the girl that I want an extra hot, extra long bath followed by an extra long mattress session culminating with a soft and slow BJ. The next 90 minutes are just what the Doctor ordered with the only down side being that at the "moment of truth", she sneakily switched to using her hand. I was so slobberly that it felt great anyway and she more than earned her 1000B tip. Of course, all the other guys were hit up for higher tips as per usual.

Today, I wandered into SabaiDee to see is Miss Soapy was there. I hadn't seen her in several months and at one point she had gone to work at CP2 in Bangkok. I didn't spot her in the fishbowl, so I turned around and walked out. The minute I get out the door, my phone rings and it's her. Coincedence? I think not!

"Where you stay?"

"I stay Bangkok (chuckle)"

"Gohoke!"

"OK, I'm at SabaiDee"

"I just start work, come back inside"

We head upstairs and I tell her that I am mai sabai and tell her my requirements. She complies, and gives me an extra long bath and slip-n-slide, but when she gets to the BJ part wants to know how much I am going to give her. I tell her same-same before (I have probably had a dozen soapies from her and always given her 1000B). Maybe she thought I would pay less because we always did a BJ followed by round 2 in the past? Then another problem arises, she wants a condom for the BJ and is pretty insistent about it (the subject never came up in the past). Finally, she goes to work and is as good as ever. Doesn't stop until well after the "moment of truth" and afterwards goes to make a phone call without even spitting. Now you see why I didn't want the condom!

Life is good! (even when you're sick)

Ranger

Heh heh, classic story Ranger! I have never thought of a soapie as a curative....but, I am going to see if my health care provider will cover some of the costs of this...ahhh treatment! wink.gif" border="0

Thanks for the idea....

Archived