CBJ or BBBJ?

simie

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When in Pattaya last month I was out with my

Peppermint bar fine one afternoon and some of her friends, and another time with my Happy A-Go-Go bar fine and her friends and we were talking about this. About 5 of the girls in total (out of about 9) said they will only "smoke with condom".

One girl I was talking to in Tilac Bar in Soi Cowboy said "no fuck ass and I suck you wear condom, ok?" when I mentioned I was thinking of bar-fining her. (Didn't take her).

Never heard a girl working in a beer-bar insist on it though.

Maybe the gogos of Pattaya and Bangkok have just had a visit from some sex-education / sexual health volunteers or something in recent times.

A covered BJ? Damn, I wont take a bird unless she flobs and dribbles all over my nob when I throat fuck her whilst hold her nose. Gasp tilac.

If you going to shag a hooker, it should be dirty. I got my lovely wife for all the other stuff.

MooNoi, I'm a bit out of touch regarding Pattaya gogo birds. What sort of money do the likes of Peppermint and Happy birds expect for ST and LT these days? And how do you find their attitude compared with Bangkok gogo girls?

Simie.

Generally, they're after 1500 ST and 2000 LT - though some who realise that they're "top shelf" and the more popular girls will ask for more from a newbie.

Having said that, some of the girls who aren't BF'd as often are happy with a quick short-time for 1000 ST or 1500 LT.

There's quite a few girls in Happy and Peppermint who are just happy getting LD's and rarely go with punters. They're getting 50B per lady drink, so with a salary of 10,-12,000 baht (for a nude dancer) plus 10 lady drinks a day, that's quite good money.

It's either 6 or 8 "offs" a month that it the requirement, so these girls quite often just take the salary cut.

The "hostesses" who don't dance are notorious for this. Seeing as they don't have to spend time on stage, they have more time to wander round and hook guys for drinks. Usually they hunt in packs of 2 - beware of these women! They are dangerous! :confused:

As far as attitude goes, it's varied. The girls know that these 2 bars are in the top-5 most popular gogos in Pattaya and the supply of customers will be regular.

So most of them can afford to be choosy.

Sure, there are some really stuck-up bitches in there, but by the same token there are quite a few girls who are lot of fun to hang out with and have a good attitude.

Same as any big gogo I guess - some good girls, some bad girls.

When in Pattaya last month I was out with my

Peppermint bar fine one afternoon and some of her friends, and another time with my Happy A-Go-Go bar fine and her friends and we were talking about this. About 5 of the girls in total (out of about 9) said they will only "smoke with condom".

One girl I was talking to in Tilac Bar in Soi Cowboy said "no fuck ass and I suck you wear condom, ok?" when I mentioned I was thinking of bar-fining her. (Didn't take her).

So, to sum up, you were talking to girls you didn't take. The Peppermint girls were saying that they only smoke with condom while in front of their friends but you didn't get to test whether they were telling the truth while alone together in a room. And, as for the Tilac girl, surely that was just the opening gambit, part of the negotiation? :)

OK, I'm a tiny bit worried about the Peppermint story because a few weeks ago I fancied a girl in there that I didn't get around to taking. :(

I wouldn't worry too much Bibs. As you said, it was just "talking" and maybe they were trying to be portrayed as "good" girls.

Might be different back in the room when you wave a fist of baht at them! :D

I wouldn't worry too much - just take who you like and I'm sure all will be fine!

Simie,

Definitely!

There's just so many more girls in Pattaya, so many more venues, and so much more competition to get the punters. The odds of getting what you want are much more in your favour.

The GFE is much more prominent in Pattaya and easier to find IMO.

Archived