Short Time Rooms

smuggler

How do you come to that conclusion from his post?

This is what he said:

Will be spending a couple of days in Pattaya next month. As I will get two/three hours to myself each evening can anyone advise of bars/go-gos with short time rooms on the premises or nearby ? Thanks for any advice that will save wasting too much time.

What's trollish about that?

It's inoffensive, not a "controversial" topic, not slagging a bar, city, area or person, and merely asking for advice.

This is a web-board that provides advice to sex tourists. So if you had a question relating to sex tourism in Thailand, wouldn't you put it on this board?

It's the guy's first post.. sure. But got to start somewhere.

I really don't see how you could say he's a troll based on what he wrote?

Did I miss something? :dunno:

Just to say thanks to everyone for the info. Hopefully it will avoid me wasting too much of my limited time. In response to Vinod I want to point out that although I spend a few days in Bangkok each year and know where to go in Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza, it is almost 30 years since I visited Pattaya. As I will have only a couple of 'free' evenings I don't want to waste most of my time finding the 'best' places. Due to being accompanied I'm not able to take any 'friends' I make back to my hotel. It's good to read the advice/tips from people on the forum with more experience than me.

• 6 months later...
Heavens Above, Far East Rock , and Club Nevada gogos have ST rooms also.

Try Jade House half way up hill to Jomtien on the left - out of the way, and full of ex pats at the free Wednesday arvo BBQ, getting a quick legover without their missus knowing.

:beer:

Jade House is strictly an expat daytime place with just a few older below average girls and more than a little out of the way. Not the sort of place most people here are looking for. The BBQ is nothing special even for free. Just sayin.

Archived