The Thai nipple

The Thai nipple, for me, is a little disconcerting. I reckon the better the breasts look in the bra, shirt, bikini the more brown and aggressive the nipple. For those who have never seen a Thai nipple….well, its big…..and its black…..and well, its long aswell. Yes, my friend, you could hang a coat on it its that long. I watch eagerly as the nipple makes its first entry because its always a telling moment. Many-a-time it was the small breast being totally dominated by this massive parasite nipple. You get used to it though.

nipples are all important for me , I have an idea of the perfect nip in my head but it is hard to describe. It is sort of like a cone as opposed to a saucer witha cup on it , the nip rises gently from the alluvial planes below...or something like that!

if they have a really lickable nice ass i am in second heaven it will be my first trip in febuary i see ever think being quoted in there money what is the normal price for a bg for all night in dollars sorry never been there before

my first time to the group im planing a trip in february ,i hope thats ok ,do i need room to be reseved before get there ,and what are the average age of these bg ,and are girls on the streets also ,or all in bars ,and is a few days with a girls ,more pratical, or different one ever night ,need help from all you veterans out there ,thanks

cabogirls1

I see by your profile you just signed up.

and your trip isn't till Feb. Plenty of time to gather info from this board and it's members. Read, read, read, my man. Join the nanaplaza.com website and read more. You'll be ready. I will advise though to get a room before you go. Just look in the accomodation thread and you will see the deals.

quote:

Originally posted by greedisgood:

cabogirls1

I see by your profile you just signed up.

and your trip isn't till Feb. Plenty of time to gather info from this board and it's members. Read, read, read, my man. Join the nanaplaza.com website and read more. You'll be ready. I will advise though to get a room before you go. Just look in the accomodation thread and you will see the deals.

Cabogirls1,

Follow Greedisgood recommendations.

I just would like to add to his advice: for a first time visit book a room in advance but not for more than one week. Tell us what you expect from a hotel and we could give you some advice. Also make up your mind where you want to go and do (nightlife, beach, mountains)

If you don't like the hotel you're in, just shop around and move out. Choice plentifull, but only in high tourist areas. Off beaten track you will need to take whatever is avaialble (at ridiculous prices however - often less than 5 usd)

Archived