Mafia ladies

I got chatting to a lady in Thermae a few nights ago. She looked pretty weird, like most of the people there, so I don’t necessarily take everything she said as true, but it was interesting.

“Beware of mafia ladies. They steal from farang. Take drugs. You see that lady over there?”

She pointed out a lady in a white top who had greeted me when I first went in and got me a drink.

“She mafia lady. She steal from farang. One night she goes with German. He catch her stealing his watch. Next night come in with bruises on arms. Then he goes up with her and her friend” she pointed upwards “in the morning he dead already. They dump body. Same same with other farangs. She take drugs”. She sniffs her fingers to illustrate.

I would have to say that I got the impression from my brief acquaintance with the ‘mafia lady’ that she was the kind of person who would be capable of doing what had been described.

“You see that lady that has just come in?” She pointed out a lady in her mid-thirties, wearing a black dress “She’s another mafia lady. She Khmer. Black heart. Cannot believe that she has such a black heart. She marry American man. He build a house. Give her money. She and her Thai lover make him dead. Black heart” The Khmer lady is talking into her mobile phone.

“I hear them talking when they’ve been drinking. That’s how I know.”

How many johns are murdered by Thai prostitutes? Its difficult to know because they probably never get reported but my guess is quite a few. They maybe are just reported as missing – and more foreigners people go missing in Thailand than any other country in the world. A man comes to Thailand alone, is drinking heavily, going with different ladies every night, it would probably be days before anyone noticed he was missing and impossible to track down what happened to him. From the girl’s point of view its probably safer to murder the man than just steal from him. If he’s still alive he’ll go looking for her and she’ll have to lie low for a few nights. Not if he’s dead.

A few nights later I went to Soi Cowboy and got talking to a sweet looking girl to whom I related this conversion. She had never heard of the Thermae, or perhaps could not understand my pronunciation. However she didn’t seem especially surprised although she sought to allay my fears. “It wouldn’t happen here on Soi Cowboy. Don’t worry. On Patpong maybe...”

She put her hand on my knee “Would you like me to come back to your hotel room for boom-boom?” I declined.

Snake Head :

I think what she really is saying, "don't go with any other bg here, I am the only good one"

I had a nice bg friend in Phuket some time ago, all the other girls I knew always had bad stuff to say about her. the most outragious was one girl telling me my friend was in the hospital dying of aids. ( and my friend just happened to walk in a few minutes later)

Some of the stories about were pretty outragious.

but of the lot (her compaired to the ones defaming her) she was the sweetest and never said bad stuff about the others.

( and never pulled any shit on me)

funny how the BG can give us a lot of bs, but we like it ( to a point)

Snake Head, you stated: "They maybe are just reported as missing – and more foreigners people go missing in Thailand than any other country in the world."

Is this what the Thermae woman told you, is it conjecture, or is there any statistical info or a source to back this up? Not an attack, just wondering.

quote:

Originally posted by MrLucky:

Is this what the Thermae woman told you, is it conjecture, or is there any statistical info or a source to back this up? Not an attack, just wondering.

I got it second hand from a farang friend. Where he got it from I don't know. Bkk Post probably.

[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: Snake Head ]

ok.. I dont believe a word of it

First of all, that a girl offering boom-boom on Soi Cowboy had never heard of Thermae.. come on.. its three blocks away.. and we all heard of the fucking T-room on the other side of the planet.. and most of us are not even thai sluts

Second.. If I did enough yaba I would hear conversations about the mafia coming out of the air conditioner..

Yeah have had similar conversations with bgs.....sometimes I think they are genuinely trying to help you stay out of trouble-there are some crazy freelancer-mafia girls for sure. Others-especially those who "talk stink" about many other girls may be more of a danger. I try to stay with the "jai-dee" soft&sweet talkers though there are never any guarantees shocked.gif" border="0 Chok Dee Cop!

The Thermae is certainly a good place to pick up a theiving freelancer. And from the looks of the farangs in there, there's quite a lot of easy targets.

The Thermae (particularly in it current undecorated form) reminds me of the high school dances I used to go to when I was a teenager - every looking around slyly and nervously trying to size up the opposite sex, plenty of groups of guys and girls standing around in groups looking for an opening.

The thing is, you really have no idea what you're getting into if you get involved with one of theses girls. On my recent visits, there would seem to be very few university part timers that allegedly frequent the Thermae. Most of them looked like old retired bargirls looking for an older man, or youngsters looking for a bit of quick cash. The again, things usually not as they seem in los.

Yesterday I asked a freelancer I've known (platonically) for some time about this. She works at the Beergarden. She said that there are a very small number of girls working there who have murdered punters.

I think one should be very cautious in dealing with any of these girls.

Archived