Maximizing the Pleasure

I want to maximize my experience with two young ladies and I am totally unaware of the best way to go about it. Can you old pros (I am old too!) give me some tips.

This will most likely be a one time affair, but seems like it is something that should be done at least once in a man's life.

My target would probably be the Eden Club, or would a special massage parlour be better. Better to use a little medical assitance or not?

I want to enjoy every baht - so tell me the secrets.

The fantasy is sometimes much better than the reality.

I'd suggest that you look for either very experienced girls (no inhabitions) or try to track down a lady who likes to watch / touch other ladies. Most thai women wont touch the other women (anywhere).

Even when you think you've found the right couple, take the time to go to another bar or dance floor (let them know that you like to watch tem dance close and touch each other, etc). Tell them straight what it is you like to do and see.

Four things you must do to have a great time with two ladies:

1. Be generous with your money, give them 4,000B each and cab fare.

2. Be couurteous, respectful and treat them with class! (it helps to have a great sense of humor)

3. You need to be hygenic, brush your teeth, shave your underarm and pubic hair and shower, shower and shower!

4. Don't be aggressive, let them take the lead!

quote:

Originally posted by not2fat:

Four things you must do to have a great time with two ladies:

1. Be generous with your money, give them 4,000B each and cab fare.

2. Be couurteous, respectful and treat them with class! (it helps to have a great sense of humor)

3. You need to be hygenic, brush your teeth, shave your underarm and pubic hair and shower, shower and shower!

4. Don't be aggressive, let them take the lead!

Is this like an April Fools joke? I didn't see the smiley thing in it.

I can go along with 2 and 4, but...

""4000 baht EACH""

""Shave your underarms and pubic hair""????

Are you serious?

Archived