nanaplaza floor closed ?

keith doug

Chill out Keith Doug. I was in Nana Plaza last night, and it is pretty much as good as it has been in two years. The third floor is closed for another week, but the first and second floors are open. Many (most?) of the girls from the third floor have simply moved to the first and second floors. So, those places are jam packed with girls, and the number of customers is down a bit (good news).

Yes, the girls now wear bikinis. Some of the bikinis are kind of cute. I think that this makes the places appear a little less grim and depraved. No real complaints from me. Look on the bright side. We have fun in the Thermae, and the girls there are FULLY clothed.

Oh, yes, some of the places have raised the barfine for a LT by a little over a Pound. No big deal for a tourist living on a Western income.

No sane person would compare the sweet freelance action I got from Angels (disco in Nana Hotel) on Wednesday night, to a Brit titty bar experience.

PS--Long Gun (Soi Cowboy) was pretty decent last night, too. The girls there mostly wore bikinis, but they still bared it all, for the pussy show.

Stay home if you want. As a matter of fact, I may delete this message after you read it. The hesitant attitudes of the sanukers right now is suiting me fine. Have a good one. smile.gif" border="0

Archived