nightlife near The Emerald Hotel

Hey guys,

Just returned from my second trip to BKK. My 1st was as a sex tourist, but this time on business I developed a relationship with a student whose mother owns a bar in Clinton. She showed me a great time and I really got to enjoy the party scene that young locals frequent. We did RCA, Hollywood, Sparks, and a great new place on soi 26 that I can't remember the name of. Of course techno rules this scene-not always my cup of tea, but there are some incredibly hot "rich girls" that hang out at these clubs. One night we drove past the Emerald hotel on the NE section of BKK and she told me about these expensive Karaoke and Host bars that are full of gorgeous Thai girls. As we sat down to eat at a roadside stall in the area; I definitely saw groups of absolutely F***n' hot ass chicks walking around everywhere! Sparks nightclub in the Emerald was the same way a few nights earlier. What do you guys know about this scene, other than that it's comparatively expensive, and can it be fun for farang? (I'm chinese/korean) but I'm more asking for my haole (caucasian) friends for the next time we're all in BKK. wink.gif" border="0

Archived