Pattaya Beach At Night

keith doug

Hiya was reading the Pattaya Mail Christmas edition,ThePolice arrested over 700 girls ! this year.It happened to me being Naive!A girl comes up to you Gives ya a kiss .arms around you..Thenext thing her friend has hands in ya pocket and departs on motorbyke.Only later ya find money gone ! Just a warning,This operates near walking street part of beach and beyond.Just be careful. shocked.gif" border="0

Buy yourself one of these wallets with a chain which you attach to your belt, well visible to everyone(They sell them even on Pattaya beach at double the normal price)

Got my wallet stolen on the Barcelona Ramblas 15 years ago, wear this chain wallet since. No ploblems since.

I saw an inebriated Asian (by himself) in the old Vixens at NEP one night. There was a girl on each side of him pawing and diddling him. He seemed to kind of out of it. One girl had her hands in his pocket. She pulled out a few small bills which she kept. She knew I was watching. If it had been more than a few small bills I would have said something. He didn't seem to mind, but I'm not sure he was fully aware.

If you know you will get inebriated or your a chronic drunk, better take preemtive measures.Put big denominatons in your shoe or a security belt etc. Even when sober keep alert out there.

quote:

Originally posted by pattayaman:

I saw an inebriated Asian (by himself) in the old Vixens at NEP one night. There was a girl on each side of him pawing and diddling him. He seemed to kind of out of it. One girl had her hands in his pocket. She pulled out a few small bills which she kept. She knew I was watching. If it had been more than a few small bills I would have said something. He didn't seem to mind, but I'm not sure he was fully aware.

It could be even worse than you thought, Keith. A lot of those good looking girls that lurk in the shadows between Pattayaland 2 and Walking Street are katoeys. The police regularly try to round them up for thieving.

Had a close encounter with one myself when I was pissed a couple of years ago ... no not that close!!

Keith Doug,

You wrote "katoys (did you mean katoeys) are the worst. Would never touch won (did you mean one) for a million". I'm just trying to not lose anything in translation. laugh.gif" border="0

Why be defensive about katoeys? Think of Nancy Reagan and "just say no"!

When farangs are intolerant of katoeys it reflects bad on all of us. I think what katoeys do to themselves is pretty sad story. Remember that tolerance is a huge issue in Thai Society.

Please don't be upset with my suggestion of tolerance. This is best for all involved.

I can think of a few reasons to be very defensive about katoeys and to dislike them extensively. It's all about the concept of DECEPTION. They are trying to "sell" themselves to you as girls, when in fact they are not, and when in fact the VAST MAJORITY of guys (customers) ONLY want girls and would be disgusted to find out later it's really a man. If they would at least SAY AHEAD OF TIME that they are a ladyboy (and it's not always obvious) then there would be no problem. But it's about deception and lying. Now, I've met a few of them casually (by accident) in bars, and some I "liked" on a mental/friend level, but they were not trying to hide their "sex" (or gender for those who like that word). And I liked those few mentioned above when they immediately appreciated that I had no interest in men.

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Hello Welcom ]

Archived